It seems that the human race has once again avoided the end of the world (thanks Bruce Willis and Chris Tucker!).
It looks like we’ll have to wait for the next global catastrophic wipe-out of the human race. Sigh.
Well there’s always funny cat videos. Here is one about cats in water:
- Here is an interesting article about things that affect your dreams.
- The most surprising one is black and white TV – it can affect the color of your dreams!
- Speaking of B&W images, here are some tips to take better black and white photos from Samsung.
- Tom from MySpace makes fun of silly Twitter user, touting his $580 million payment.
- Check out the top 25 funniest YouTube comments of the year.
- Discovery discusses several different doomsday scenarios. No apocalypse for you!
- Even though there was no end of the world from the Mayan calendar, take a look at this list of great apps to survive harsh times.
- Yahoo sends out a farewell to those we lost
- Go in Peace Whitney, Dick, Andy, Donna, Michael, and all the rest.
- IGN delivers their game of the year choice.
- Take a look at this awesome short clip about video game glitches:
- When Apollo died (no not the Rocky IV character … er spoilers) Discovery takes a look at NASA’s missions to space.
- Ubisoft might buy up some of THQ’s assets. Sounds like a good plan!
- ExtremeTech lists their picks for the biggest tech failures of the year
- Everyone in the smart phone race got a bad mark: Google, Apple, RIM, Microsoft
- Still mad about the whole “world not ending” thing? Visit this mayan countdown clock (now running in reverse as a “countup” clock).
- Here is a sequel of the class “Who’s on First?” skit, featuring Jimmy Fallon